Planet Coaster: Console Edition - 1.6.0 Update Notes
- Fixed a crash caused by fly-by sequences starting while path editor sliders are in use.
- Fixed a crash in undo/redo on transport rides.
- Fixed a crash in the guests info panel.
- Fixed a crash caused by opening the pause or park management windows while moving a track trigger.
- Fixed a rare crash when unsubscribing from a workshop creation.
- Fixed a crash related to the Projection Screen on deleting the object.
- Distance Unit settings now update in Delete Path Mode when they're changed in settings, rather than after closing and reopening the panel.
- Go-To buttons in Park Management for Transport Rides will now work regardless of prior selections.
- Height marker of 0 will now be displayed when track is below the terrain.
- Research & Development Overview UI will now always show correct number of projects running.
Rides & Facilities
- Fixed an audio issue on the shooting ride where "no ammo" sound was not playing.
- Tweaked the way the shooting ride cursor moves.
Staff & Guests
- Fixed an issue with guests getting stuck outside unusable toilets.
- Fixed an issues with guests getting stuck trying to leave parks.
Text & Localisation
- Credits updated.
- Small fixes to loc.
- Fixed a rare issue after terrain manipulation which was causing controllers to vibrate continuously while in game mode.